A bit too much for my little 170

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrap the chain around it, shuttle into forward, drag it home, cut next to boiler. While these guys with their hot saws are grabbin' their backs from heftin them rounds, we're on our third load outta the woods :lol:

And, in case that is Maple, do NOT leave it on the ground. Especially if it is questionable quality to start with, it will be punk by spring :wow:

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
Wrap the chain around it, shuttle into forward, drag it home, cut next to boiler. While these guys with their hot saws are grabbin' their backs from heftin them rounds, we're on our third load outta the woods :lol:

And, in case that is Maple, do NOT leave it on the ground. Especially if it is questionable quality to start with, it will be punk by spring :wow:

You would be putting a new chain one, why I am setting on the shop stool.... :lol:

smokinjay said:
ISeeDeadBTUs said:

You would be putting a new chain one, why I am setting on the shop stool.... :lol:

The only thing I better see on my shop stool when I get back is
jf0552.JPG

But yer right dragging logs is a great way to dull chain. The trick is to wait till the ground is frozen. Also the easiest way to de-bark.

MS170 Bumper Spikes (Metal) 1123-664-0501

You will need to use your own or order screws to attach it. The holes should be there already? They will not be tapped/threaded for you already.

Status
Not open for further replies.