A/C fan motor and Stove start

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flashbang

Jul 13, 2008
NY
Ok, riddle me this all. I have come up with a plan to run my A/C blower fan only when my Harman Advance is on. (this is to say when the combustion blower is running.) Any ideas of how to hook this plan up?
I was thinking of using the hot side of the combustion fan motor as a trigger point.

Thats what my wife is for...... Hey dear, stoves on ...go turn the a/c fan on.......stove went off...better go turn the fan off dear.... :cheese:

hope she didn't hear that :grrr:

Have you considered leaving the AC fan on continuously....that would even out heat distribution better and the stove still radiates heat till its stone cold..even if the distro fan has stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.