Advantage control board

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hembree

Hearth Supporter
Dec 16, 2008
CA Central Coast
[size=3[color=blue]][/size][/color]I have an Advantage II or III insert pellet stove. I have looked at the service manuals for the II-T and III and everything looks the same except for the control panel. The only light on my control panel is the Auger on light that flashes on the right. Below that is the auger on/off switch. On the left side are two rotary switches, one for heat level and one for the blower speed. Also on the lower right side are what look like 3 plugs covering access to some adjustments. Does anyone know anything about this controller and how to make adjustments? The stove is working, but I want to be prepared.

If you don't know how to ajust the control board I would not go tinkering with it. 3 small chrome button cap's under the chrome covers One ajustment for the
convection fan (room) One for the combustion Fan (exhaust) one for the Auger . These are factory set. If your not handy fixing things I would leave these ajustments for the Pro"s

Thank you for the reply.

Can you tell what model of the stove I have from the description of the control panel? I have the service manual for the II-T and III everything in it except the control panel discussion appears to be the same as my stove. I was looking for a service manual that covered this control board. I have not been able to find anyone within approximately 60 miles who will service the stove if we have any problems. I have done all of my own servicing for the past 10 years, and the system is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.