American harvest 6100 daughter board

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

wormsbefamily

Nov 14, 2018
Illinois
I have an American Harvest 6100 That has a daughter board error as I see it.Doing the temperature test as the manual states, the board temp. test reads 185f. I believe this cause the one fan to run continuously and the rest does not work. Is there some one or someplace to get a schematic or repair shop to send it.
Thanks
Neal

Thanks,I have this manual and the page that has the 6100 4 Digit Board Test #11 is the Ambient Thermistor test. It read 185 degrees at all time. Stove was cold and the other Temp. test where at 54 degrees. This is telling me that the thermistor is bad. Is there a way of finding which part it is to replace. Forgot to say that it is suck in shutdown.

Last edited:
Reactions: mbr4life
Thanks,I have this manual and the page that has the 6100 4 Digit Board Test #11 is the Ambient Thermistor test. It read 185 degrees at all time. Stove was cold and the other Temp. test where at 54 degrees. This is telling me that the thermistor is bad. Is there a way of finding which part it is to replace. Forgot to say that it is suck in shutdown.
I'm getting err 3, but having the same readings for my thermistors. Did this end up being the daughter board and is the thermistor servicable? Or did you have someone supply a rebuild or new one? Thanks in advance for your response