Another nice score...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Tar12

Minister of Fire
Dec 9, 2016
Indiana
I over heard a guy lamenting that he could not find anyone to cut some trees down for firewood? I quickly introduced myself and asked him what it was he wanted cut? He didn't have a clue as to what kind of trees they were so I told him I would come out and check the situation out...turns out he had a bunch of wild cherry trees and a couple walnuts...17 trees....fast forward to this am...after cutting for a couple hours we were about to leave when the neighbor rolls up...he has some trees as well....his place is next! lol This is perfect as it allows me to cut every weekend that I can't get into the white oak top score..:) I told both of them that I don't clean up branches and debris afterwards and they were good with that and its all in the wide open manicured lawns...lol I am estimating 9-12 cord total.
IMG_2554.jpg
IMG_2553.jpg

I over heard a guy lamenting that he could not find anyone to cut some trees down for firewood? I quickly introduced myself and asked him what it was he wanted cut? He didn't have a clue as to what kind of trees they were so I told him I would come out and check the situation out...turns out he had a bunch of wild cherry trees and a couple walnuts...17 trees....fast forward to this am...after cutting for a couple hours we were about to leave when the neighbor rolls up...he has some trees as well....his place is next! lol This is perfect as it allows me to cut every weekend that I can't get into the white oak top score..:) I told both of them that I don't clean up branches and debris afterwards and they were good with that and its all in the wide open manicured lawns...lol I am estimating 9-12 cord total.View attachment 196976 View attachment 196975
Man it doesn't get much better than that, way to go! Guess you know what you'll be doing for awhile!

I love that trailer.....my son and I worked our butts off to save enough to get it..

Great score!

I love the trailer and cheers to scoring all that wood (free heat)