Any appliance repair experts out there?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you google the part number on the SSR, you can prob get the data sheet that tells you what the input pins are....but I trust blujacket's real world exp.

hemlock said:
blujacket said:
Those bake and broil relays fail all the time. I sell a ton of those eoc's.

Do they just stick open eventually?

That or closed. I work for an appliance parts company. Electrolux seems to have more problems than others for some reason.

SSR's dont "stick" but a convential one can and will, not sure how easy this board is to get to but it will have a control side and a power side that can be checked with a volt meter. Alot of times those circuit boards are marked as to what is what.

Hello again,
I got my new circuit board, and noticed that it is slightly different than the one I removed. The major difference seem to be the "common" relay is different. The terminals are beside the relaydirectly on the PCB, rather than directly on the relay itself. Is this just an different revision of the same board? Everything else looks the same (the "bake" and "broil" relays are Tyco rather than Omron as well, but the voltages are the same). Should it still work? I hope so, becuase the seller will not let me return it or warranty it because I'm not a "tech" as he put it.

hemlock said:
Hello again,
I got my new circuit board, and noticed that it is slightly different than the one I removed. The major difference seem to be the "common" relay is different. The terminals are beside the relaydirectly on the PCB, rather than directly on the relay itself. Is this just an different revision of the same board? Everything else looks the same (the "bake" and "broil" relays are Tyco rather than Omron as well, but the voltages are the same). Should it still work? I hope so, becuase the seller will not let me return it or warranty it because I'm not a "tech" as he put it.

Replacement parts are usually different and better. I'll look it up for you, what is the model# of your range?

blujacket said:
hemlock said:
Hello again,

Replacement parts are usually different and better. I'll look it up for you, what is the model# of your range?

Hello,

The model# on the door is C970-445626, and the serial# is NF32313943. The part number of the board is 318185400, which I was told was discontinued. Thanks.

blujacket said:
318185400 is the right part#.. Electrolux has discontinued the part

Thanks. I'll put it in when I get home and give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.