Any BLACK FRIDAY Pellet deals?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PA_Clinker

Mar 13, 2011
Northeast PA
Just wondering if anyone knows about any Home Depot, Lowes, Agway, etc. BF specials on wood pellets this year?

Our pellet black friday doesn't happen until springtime. 2 ways for us to save!

We get specials on leftover brands and early buy deals the mill passes on to the pellet house which they usually pass on to us.

The last 2 seasons we have had the boxstore pellet war. Add in the 10% coupon and you get a deal at less than $200/ton.

Okay, I just thought that since our fuel isn't a technically a stock market "commodity" that it would/could be treated as a consumable along with the rest of the BLACK FRIDAY stuff.

I was at Home depot today and they had presto logs for $3.94 a bag.

Eh...$3.94/bag or $197/ton seems to be the going rate, for now anyway at HD. I was wondering about any "special" black Friday deals.

Yeah, but it would be fun! Oink, oink! ;-P

Status
Not open for further replies.