Any Help to Find the Manufacturer/Model?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

HockeyGuy3000

Jun 22, 2017
usa
Hello,

I was hoping someone could help me solve this problem I'm having. My insurance company is requiring me to provide the manufacturer's name and model for this wood stove, but I have looked EVERYWHERE and there is nothing listed. I have looked up, down, between behind, underneath and all around. It's some sort of hexagonal shaped wood stove.

I've tried looking it up online and even have referenced my library to see if they had anything, but I have had no luck.

Any guesses as to what the manufacturer could be?

Thank you!

Wood Stove.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I was hoping someone could help me solve this problem I'm having. My insurance company is requiring me to provide the manufacturer's name and model for this wood stove, but I have looked EVERYWHERE and there is nothing listed. I have looked up, down, between behind, underneath and all around. It's some sort of hexagonal shaped wood stove.

I've tried looking it up online and even have referenced my library to see if they had anything, but I have had no luck.

Any guesses as to what the manufacturer could be?

Thank you!

View attachment 198141

I didn't turn up anything visually similar that is even UL listed. Chances are that you won't be able to get insurance without putting it outside. Depending on local codes, you may be able to install it as an unlisted appliance, which would probably involve moving it to 36" away from any combustible and installing a huge hearth pad for it in the middle of the room...

That thing is cosmetic in nature anyway, and probably results in a net loss of heat when it burns... put it outside on the patio or scrap it. You could even get a wood stove to help heat the house!