Any one see Greenway Pellets this year 2015 east coast.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Hughes

Aug 17, 2012
Eastern shore Md.
My stove sure do like those Greenway, even with the dust and fines, it all burns. Temps run 331 on medium
and 440 on D. Sets run about the same on the temps but more ash over a 5 day burn.

Thanks for the help

Reactions: Tonyray
My stove sure do like those Greenway, even with the dust and fines, it all burns. Temps run 331 on medium
and 440 on D. Sets run about the same on the temps but more ash over a 5 day burn.

Thanks for the help
Are you burning in Alaska?//?

Just trying to find, how far north from Salisbury, Md lowes and how much. We got a truck, of Greenway, in last year in 7 days.
Now they have Cheat Rivers and Freedom Fuel. Same Old CHI-----T!!!!!!!
Customer Service HA HA.......

Last edited:
Nobody seen the greenway anywhere. I had hope they were still around. They may be, and nobody is telling///////////

Fuel goes down, and the pellet prices keep going up. It's 883 miles for us, one way, for Greenways.
Thanks

TSC right down road has Green Supremes out, I walked on by....

Greenway is still in business. I would give them a call, they can tell you if there shipping any in your area. 931-724-9191

Reactions: Edward Hughes
Thanks for the number,. I'll try them Monday, and see how close they can get.

love the Greenways also but have not found any this year yet, got a few bags left from last year that I will keep for the sub zero temps

Reactions: Edward Hughes
Status
Not open for further replies.