Any pictures of a Buck Stove insert model 81 or 85

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TomBoy

Nov 8, 2008
Ohio
I am new to this forum and looks like a great place for info. I am considering 3 Buck stove inserts. They are the new model 74, the 81, and the 85. I have researched all the info on all three along with pricing. It is about $300 difference between the cheapest to more expensive. It has come down to really what I think will look good in our living room. I have see the install pictures of the 74, but was wondering if anyone here had pictures of a model 81 and or 85. I am leaning towards one of those two. Any suggestions on help between buying any of these stoves would also be greatly appreciated.

Laurie in Ohio

By the way, I'm not trying to talk you out of a Buck stove. My parents have used a model 91 for years. It's been a great stove and build like a tank. And I plan to install a used model 54 I purchased tomorrow. But stove dealers are another story. My advice is to shop around. I'm sure the are good dealers out there that ask a reasonable price, but you have to look for them.

here's a picture of my Buck Stove Mod. 81 installed

Attachments

• 124-2401_IMG.JPG
    124-2401_IMG.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 2,959
Status
Not open for further replies.