Anyone else looking to buy one the new Englander

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike2rach

Jul 16, 2008
PA
My husband I are looking to buy the new 10-cpm Englander when it comes in. We like the design and the fact that its a mutlifuel stove. Don't know a price yet and am I also hoping that my local home depot orders them in for the set ups. I'm hearing that will be in med August sometime. Just looking to see if anyone else is looking to buy a Englander this year.

Hearing a lot of good things and will certainly consider if current stove order somehow falls through. At least it is not a Harman or Quad.

Much of the consenus seems to be that the are not the most "beuatiful", but seem to give good value for the price. I would try to use the search and you can gleen a lot of infromation. Many have posted to this already, so soliciting new commentary may prove difficult.

I have not seen the 10-cpm yet.

I guess it goes without saying that it is nicer looking and more advanced technically than existing models......

Damn, this is going to ruin the Englander reputation....sort of like having a Subaru what looks sexy.

Attachments

• coriestove.jpg
    coriestove.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 710
Status
Not open for further replies.