Anyone heard of Osburn Inserts?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chipster314

Dec 12, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Checked out another insert today< the Osburn 2200 bay window Anyone have any input on these units. Nicer then the regency I have also picked out but a little less efficient.

Yeah, I have a osburn 2400 insert. I have had it for two plus years now and haven't had any major isssues with it. I do love the huge firebox on it, but I must say it isn't as efficient as the Blaze King stove I had in another home. I also wish it had a more powerful blower on it, but overall it is a pretty good stove for the price, I think I paid around $1600 two years ago for it. The firebox takes a 20 inch log and will hold enough to last all night. Good luck shopping

We've just gotten our 1800i running in time for the holidays.

040.jpg

so far so good. plenty of heat for our large living room and attached kitchen (open concept)

seem like a solid fine product, operation is easy.

heats up good and burns clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.