anyone own an enviro meridian or ef3bi insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jim5b

Jun 22, 2008
northern MA
It looks like the meridian is much wider on the outside than the other. I would prefer the extra 5k btu but the efbi seems to look nicer on the web.
How are these stoves.

Have you taken the advice/suggestions given to you
in the other threads you posted and visited a shop
to see some stoves in action? Looking at pictures of
them on the internet isn't going to provide you with much
to go on.

If you have a Regency dealer in your area ,check out their gfi55 insert. It is made by Enviro(Sherwood Industries) for Regency and is the same unit as the Enviro Meridian.You can buy gold or copper accents for the door if you want to dress it up..........
I am new to pellet burning and I agree that you need to go to a few shops and see if you get a good vibe for their service after the sale.I took a day off and visited 3 shops and purchased from a shop 3 miles from home. After the installation, I feel good about my decision and relieved that I won't have to wait until winter for my insert to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.