Anyone recognize this stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Doc C

Minister of Fire
Jul 26, 2017
Bonner County Idaho
2678ED3E-08AE-4D0F-8C53-D9B8F1F91851.png 7B0C7946-63AF-4857-8615-32752ECF4C0E.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife needs to know what stove this it. She's trying to find a manual for a customer of hers.

No UL label on the back of the stove?

For insurance I'd be pretty adamant about that label. Otherwise it's essentially an unlisted stove.

For insurance I'd be pretty adamant about that label. Otherwise it's essentially an unlisted stove.

Right. My wife is the insurance agent. The underwriter usually approves stoves if she can figure out what stove it is and forward the manual to them for review.

Usually I can figure it out but this one is stumping me.

And let me clarify. I'm sure there is a label on the stove. She just does not have access to it right now.