Anyone with Accentra insert rail kit

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jp0469

Jan 23, 2011
Rochester, MA
I bought a rail kit for my Accentra insert (original not 52i) and something seems off about the hardware that came with it. The first issue is that the plate on the underside of each rail has a threaded hole (see photo) but none of the hardware that came in the kit mates with those threaded holes. The picture on the website where I bought it shows a pair of short bolts with the winged heads but the ones in the kit are about 4 times as long. Can someone who has this kit confirm what their hardware looks like?

IMG_20200111_143404.jpg

There should be 2 5/16" thread bolts with wing heads that are about 1" long. You can get bolts at hardware, you dont need wing head if they dont have them. You only put them in finger tight

There should be 2 5/16" thread bolts with wing heads that are about 1" long. You can get bolts at hardware, you dont need wing head if they dont have them. You only put them in finger tight
Thanks for replying. I definitely didn't get any bolts like that so I picked up a couple today and now I'm good to go.