Appraisal/Buyers for Fireplace Insert w/ Blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Idah000

Feb 18, 2020
Nashville
Hello all, I have a big ol' iron fireplace insert (pictured below) with two doors and a blower that was left from a home purchase. I'm looking to sell in the Nashville area. I can get it cleaned up and transported but have no clue who would be a good buyer or what to sell it for. Any insight on who to contact, where to post, price tag etc?

Thank you for your help!

IMG_0435.png

Hello all, I have a big ol' iron fireplace insert (pictured below) with two doors and a blower that was left from a home purchase. I'm looking to sell in the Nashville area. I can get it cleaned up and transported but have no clue who would be a good buyer or what to sell it for. Any insight on who to contact, where to post, price tag etc?

Thank you for your help!

View attachment 257271
That looks just like the old Buck insert I took out of my Mother in laws house
last year. Her stove was in good shape and the blower was working. She got
$250.00 for it. That one looks pretty rough, but it might clean up nice.