Are our pellets safe?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceguy4

Minister of Fire
Nov 16, 2011
Upstate, NY
I've noticed some forum members missing ...either October fest destroyed them or they are in the white van that I keep seeing around....

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
I'll say what everyone is thinking...what the heck are you talking about?

I've noticed some forum members missing ...either October fest destroyed them or they are in the white van that I keep seeing around....
Yup....
With the 9 tons posted in your signature they are In the white van ready to attack

Thats what 9 tons of Green chit-premes can do to ya!

With all the political crap that I post every day, there are no white vans around here. They are all solid black GMC SUV'S cruising by my house!!! And that guy on the telephone pole??? You'd think by now he would have fixed what ever was wrong! I sure hope they don't accidentally walk on my lawn and trigger anything out there..................

Status
Not open for further replies.