Are There External Controllers for Auto Fan Control

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Pgaron

Jul 19, 2019
Rehoboth Massachusetts
Liking my new stove but the blower on it is set, is there an external controller for fans, I am assuming my fan is not digital in anyway its the standard fan on a Blaze King Ashford.

Liking my new stove but the blower on it is set
There should be a rheostat on the blower assembly. Is that working?

Sounds odd. There should be all sorts of fan speed control. Your external controller is the adjustable speed control knob. Perhaps I have misunderstood your issue?

It's called a PID controller. It will take some wiring skills but they work great and aren't expensive. There's tons of them on Ebay.

Do you mean one that will change the blower speed depending on room temp or one that will turn the blower on/off according to room temperature? If the latter, this is just a single example, there are many off the shelf options. Some also have bluetooth options and phone apps. Others are used for greenhouse control.
Amazon product ASIN B07SBN2N69