Ashley ap5710 under fire ??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Curleyz

Nov 1, 2023
New York
I had issues with my stove and “fixed” it. It ran for a few days then shut. Cleaned it out. Same thing ran for a few days then shut cleaned it out and it kept overheating or throwing e3 or e4. That was the original auger motor I switched it to a merkle korff one since I was aware of the known over fire. After changing parts and cleaning everything the merkle korff one works. But the flame is so low that it’s almost blowing cool air. I opened the air flow all the way and nothing, closed it all the way same still very low flame and cool air. It feed’s extremely slow. It’s staying on but again it’s cool air I put the temperature all the way up to 99 and still cool air. I have been texting the stove company but all the suggestions so far have changed nothing. I even put the old motor back on but that is giving e3 and e4 The pof has been changed last month, the vacuum switch changed as well, So 1 motor runs extremely hot and shuts down and the other runs very cool but still runs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️