Auber Instruments Wireless Temp Alarm

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested to see your install, have looked at the Auberins units several times and the wireless remote setup looks intriguing.

I'll post pics when it gets here. seems simple enough. mount the unit near the stove over on the wall like a thermostat. I chose the magnetic stove top sensor which will reach from the stove to the module being 6' long. then just plug the buzzer into the unit and plug the unit into a wall outlet. the remote unit just syncs with the unit by the stove and only requires an outlet so I will probably move it between my bedroom and computer room (3rd bedroom).

I've used auberins K-type thermocouples for other stuff (smoker dome & meat monitor) where I build the electronics portion myself... got a wireless temp transmitter project in the works for my new stove. Good to see a link to the magnet-mount thermocouple too. I have the fluepipe thermocouple right now, just need to build out the PCB and write some firmware.

Status
Not open for further replies.