Auber monitor questions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Welderman85

Feeling the Heat
Nov 1, 2017
Chesaning MI
I just placed a order for a at200. My insert is in the basement and I work alot in my attached garage so now im thinking I should have gone with the at210 for the remote reader. Dose anyone know how far away you can be away and still have it work

Last edited:
Ours is about 30 ft away and works fine.

I just placed a order for a at200. My insert is in the basement and I work alot in my attached garage so now im thinking I should have gone with the at210 for the remote reader. Dose anyone know how far away you can be away and still have it work
How many walls I can test it for you.

If it had a small battery pack to provide the power, then yes.

If it had a small battery pack to provide the power, then yes.
Ok thank you. I ordered the at 200 and it arrived today im just wondering if its worth sending it back and getting the 210. I knew I should have just gotten it in the first place.lol

The AT210 is what we have.
For portability, something like this should be able to power it.
Or go rechargeable.
Amazon product ASIN B00MHNQIR2