New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) Aubuchon, Buxton, ME

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ericofmaine

Feeling the Heat
Feb 8, 2012
Southern Maine
Maine's Choice - $249 / ton I thought these had decent heat, but VERY ashy.
Stillwater pellet - $259 / ton. Never heard of these, was told they're 100% hardwood. Anyone have any experience?
Inferno Gold - $279 / ton. Never tried these based on reviews here.

Maine's Choice - $249 / ton I thought these had decent heat, but VERY ashy.
Stillwater pellet - $259 / ton. Never heard of these, was told they're 100% hardwood. Anyone have any experience?
Inferno Gold - $279 / ton. Never tried these based on reviews here.

Sure those aren't Still River pellets? Just asking because my local Aubuchon's has Still River which I put out feelers for in the Pellet fuel Review section.

Sure those aren't Still River pellets? Just asking because my local Aubuchon's has Still River which I put out feelers for in the Pellet fuel Review section.
Very well may have been. The person behind the counter said Still Water, and with a 3 year old and baby in tow, I wasn't going to investigate.

Reactions: bogieb
Status
Not open for further replies.