Austraflamm Wega

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Wilson01

Feb 12, 2019
New York
I have a 1991 Austraflamm Wega pellet stove that I’m debating on selling. I’ve looked online to see how much they are going for but haven’t found that many out there for sale. My stove is in great condition with new door and ash pan gaskets, auger motor, burn pot and had the control board rebuilt by Joe Narduzzi from pellet stove repair. I bought a new Harman Accentra 3 years ago so I haven’t been using the Wega stove and it’s been stored inside the whole time. Anyone know any info on these stoves and have a rough idea of an asking price ? Thanks

Great old stove,but not much of a market.Don would have a better idea of the value,perhaps he will check in.