auto blower cycle

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

4charlz

Hearth Supporter
Oct 20, 2008
north R.i.
I have a Enviro EF2.
Blower control when in off position will go on automatically. What causes it to go on automatically? Is it when the heat inside chamber reaches a certain temp? If so why would it go off again after it runs for a minute or two?

4charlz said:
I have a Enviro EF2.
Blower control when in off position will go on automatically. What causes it to go on automatically? Is it when the heat inside chamber reaches a certain temp? If so why would it go off again after it runs for a minute or two?

My EF2 will go to the fastest blower setting when the stove gets to hot. WHen the stve reaches a certain temp it will drop again.

Yes, I sorta guessed that but I am still wondering why would it drop down in temp again IF I have a nice flame going?
It's not as if the flame was reduced at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.