• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Wolf

Minister of Fire
Jun 13, 2008
Eastern CT
I'm trying to set up an avatar. When I go to upload it it says it must be a .jpg or jpeg which it is. I downloaded picasa 3 and resized it down, so that message went away.
It loads as a regular pic as you can see, but not as an avatar. Probably something very simple.

OK second pic is sized even smaller 110x83 and I still get the message:

The form you submitted contained the following errors
The filetype you are attempting to upload is not allowed
Images must be one of the following image types: jpg, jpeg, gif, png

But it is, it is!!

Attachments

• HPIM2648.JPG
    HPIM2648.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 462
  • Tarm 1-1.JPG
    Tarm 1-1.JPG
    3.2 KB · Views: 357
"Max Image Size: 110 X 110 - 50KB"

looks like yours is too large, it is 332X250 pixels

Greg H
Wow, looking at your installation, boy, am I glad that I installed an add on
Harman PF100 pellet furnace. Self install, and I would have to say a heck
of a lot simpler. No complaints about the heat either, since there are no
hot/cold spots, there is always warm air coming from the registers.
Hope all is running fine for ya.

Mine was self installed too. Not as bad as it looks. The exiting setup already had separate circulators for each zone. I just made a loop for the return and added a "T" out and in for my storage. In retro spec I should have gone with 1 1/4 copper instead of black iron pipe. Would have been easier to work with and in more forgiving when it comes to getting exact dimensions between components.

Everything works fine. Keeps my 3000 ft2 house warm and I have enough storage to carry me at least 12 hours, on milder days I can even go with one fire a day.

Store the small image in a new place on your pc, such as the desktop (someplace that you have not tried to upload from before) and then try to upload the image again.

Status
Not open for further replies.