AWF 2018 Sleeper Pellet of the Year!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Pellet-King

Minister of Fire
Nov 30, 2008
Northern Ct
Bought a few bag's at my local Grocery store months back for $2 a bag, finally got to try them, wow!, lots of heat and low Ash!, when you pour the bag smell's like red oak with a hint of mahogany, was burning FSU which were my Sleeper pellet of the years few years ago but AWF are alot cleaner and hotter.
I know there's better pellets but the bang for the buck value is high

Reactions: Peterfield
I've always had good luck with AWF

Bought a few bag's at my local Grocery store months back for $2 a bag, finally got to try them, wow!, lots of heat and low Ash!, when you pour the bag smell's like red oak with a hint of mahogany, was burning FSU which were my Sleeper pellet of the years few years ago but AWF are alot cleaner and hotter.
I know there's better pellets but the bang for the buck value is high
Try the AWF Ultra Premium White Pines, best pellet EVER!!!

5 years ago my HD sold them for something like $265 ton , yes they were great, have not seen them around here since