Backordered Vermont Castings parts?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slindo

Mar 14, 2008
Maine
I ordered parts to rebuild my Encore yet another time a couple weeks ago before leaving on a trip, and when I called today found that they were backordered, something no one mentioned as a possibility when I ordered. The shop say they should be in within two weeks to a month, but considering the turmoil at VC, and the rumors they will be discontinuing parts for older stoves, I'm wondering what the chances are that I will ever actually see them.

Anyone have any predictions or inside knowledge? I'm wondering if I ought to bite the bullet and start shopping for a new stove

Our distributor has been saying anything they dont have in stock is 4-6 weeks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.