Banner oak quality stove and range company

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

psuscott16

Dec 22, 2022
colorado springs
This stove was installed in the house we bought in the garage. We have removed it and woukd like to sell it. What is a reasonable amount to ask?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Scott

20221222_155642.jpg

Last edited:
That’s a beautiful parlor stove! It’ll burn coal way better than wood. I have no idea what it could bring. Condition is everything and internal pieces could have been abused over the life of the stove.

Reactions: psuscott16
That’s a beautiful parlor stove! It’ll burn coal way better than wood. I have no idea what it could bring. Condition is everything and internal pieces could have been abused over the life of the stove.
Appreciate the reply!

Any idea how old it is? Was trying to find some info online and didn't have much luck. I have a guy interested it buying but we are struggling to find a starting point on price.

Looks like the inside is in decent shape but I don't have a reference point 😄

20221224_150708.jpg