Bat Cave Carolina I

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Sabo9821

Jan 12, 2021
Ohio
My neighbor asked for help with cleaning out his storage unit and told me that it was still working and everything, blower and a, but I can not find anything to price this out... There's so little documentation on it that I'm at a total loss. Condition wise, it's worn, needs a little TLC for looks, but that's it....

I listed it at 300$ on a local buy/sell/trade and within an hour, I had roughly 200 messages, so I'm concerned I may be vastly underpricing this particular find

I would take the money and run. Bat cave stoves was made form the mid 70's until the late 80's when they went out of business. At that the fabrication shop that manufactured them started building there own called Xtec then later became High Valley stove. The early bat cave stove looked to me very similar to an early Buck. I passed on one years back for a $100 and glad I didn't drag that thing home.