Bees!!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, once one finds them they know they have them.

:mad:
re-enforcing one of my life philosophies..."what you can't see, can't hurt you".....its is a somewhat flawed philosophy, but it is elegant in its simplicirty.

Yep, once one finds them they know they have them.

:mad:

Especially when you open up a 12" wide portal that they didnt have a second ago! !!!

Funny how a mood can change with one swing of a hammer into Drywall....... All is fine, beers are flowin... "Whack" with a Hammer........... AHHHHHHHHH!!! !!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! (SCREAMING AND RUNNING ENSUED FOR QUITE SOME TIME) !!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

haven't had a chance to fire it up yet. Mornings have been pretty busy, and it just hasn't been that cold yet. It's been low 70's in the house, and during the day it's still hitting mid 80's outside here, so I'm content to keep everything plugged up and wait for sweet death. They're yellow jacket/hornet type bees, btw. Supposed to get cool Sat night, so maybe I'll have a "test burn" on sunday AM. Haven't seen them since I posted, so they may be dead anyway. Might have to use it as an excuse to fire up the stove anyway.

Reactions: DexterDay
Supposed to be 44° Sat night, but 40° Wed night.....

Its def gettin colder at night :) Gettin the itch ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.