Ben Franklin parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

MissTodd

Oct 12, 2021
Georgia
I'm a new member, but I've been heating solely with wood since I was teenager (Led Zepplin era). I am looking for an old BF, with bi-fold doors, and hearth on the floor. I'll be using it in part of my greenhouse on a concrete floor. All I need is a bit of heat nearby while I'm potting up plants. A campfire, such as this stove, is perfect. I may have found the stove, but it's missing the collar, and I haven't been able to find online. What parts dealers do you recommend?

Thanks!

I'm a new member, but I've been heating solely with wood since I was teenager (Led Zepplin era). I am looking for an old BF, with bi-fold doors, and hearth on the floor. I'll be using it in part of my greenhouse on a concrete floor. All I need is a bit of heat nearby while I'm potting up plants. A campfire, such as this stove, is perfect. I may have found the stove, but it's missing the collar, and I haven't been able to find online. What parts dealers do you recommend?

Thanks!
There were so many places making them in the 70s finding the right one will be very difficult

Thanks!
I have one also. I bought mine from sears back in the 80s. I am also in Ga. and need a baffle for mine.