Berkshire gas stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenjcorse2

Jun 19, 2009
NY
I have a gas stove that I inherited that I am trying to get more information on. It was manufactured by a company called Berkshire. I have a model number for the stove but can't find anything about this company anywhere on the internet. I'm trying to determine a fair selling price for the stove. Has anyone heard of this company? (I don't know the age of the stove but am guessing that it is less than 10yrs old, as it has a remote control.) Thanks

KenJ said:
I have a gas stove that I inherited that I am trying to get more information on. It was manufactured by a company called Berkshire. I have a model number for the stove but can't find anything about this company anywhere on the internet. I'm trying to determine a fair selling price for the stove. Has anyone heard of this company? (I don't know the age of the stove but am guessing that it is less than 10yrs old, as it has a remote control.) Thanks

Like Dasky said it is a Lopi stove, this is the same one that hopefully I am buying soon. Really nice stove

You can download the manual here
http://www.lopistoves.com/TravisDocs/100-01187_000.pdf

It is a pdf file so give it a second to load the page up

Cheers

All gas units have a safety plate - likely on the back of a freestanding stove and it should have the month and year of mfg.

Status
Not open for further replies.