Best online store for stove and stove pipe stuff

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodhog73

Minister of Fire
Jan 12, 2016
Somewhere cold !
Stopped at the local big box stores for a new rain cap. Mine is just a top cap I want something with mesh wire on the side so no birds fly in the liner. Looking for a cap for 6 inch flex liner.

Also want to get more of the blanket material that goes inside the stove.

Where do you folks shop online ?

Thanks

Stopped at the local big box stores for a new rain cap. Mine is just a top cap I want something with mesh wire on the side so no birds fly in the liner. Looking for a cap for 6 inch flex liner.

Also want to get more of the blanket material that goes inside the stove.

Where do you folks shop online ?

Thanks
Unfortunately, I have not found a great one stop online source, and have found that shopping around is necessary to find the best deal on different products. Google whatever you are looking for, then go at least three or four pages in, to narrow down the choices. Time consuming, but over time you'll narrow down to your preferences.

As I have gone through this exercise a number of times, it makes me think that there is an opening in this market for someone to step up and build an awesome web shopping experience that would capture market share. I have a feeling that the overall market opportunity is not huge, more of a niche market, so perhaps competition is not fierce?

I ordered some items at www.woodlanddirect.com

Good service, quality products, good phone advice. They take their time explaining things and have no problems with any returns. They shipped me a wrong ceiling support. I called, they shipped me the right one the same day at no charge and I did not need to return the one they shipped initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.