bigfoot sighting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

schwaggly

Burning Hunk
Sep 23, 2009
n.shore ma
I scored 2 cords of hardwood today. I was driving along just minding my own buisness when I spotted a new woodpile in someones yard. I did my buisness in town and was on my way home
and I spotted a U Haul in the guys yard so I did a U Turn. I started walking down the guys driveway and he starts shouting at me waiving his arms with a thick accent. I stopped in my tracks
and figured out he was saying "take it all". He then led me behind the fence where a 1/2 monster oak fell. He told me he was loading the brush and asked me if I lived close so he could deliver the wood with his uhaul. He is having a service come and drop the tree and one more and leave the wood for me probably 4 cord more.

no time to look for camera so this may just be another

Attachments

• Bigfoot.jpg
    Bigfoot.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 510
Some great scores on the board lately! Talk about literally "walking into" it. Nice work.

What species of log length is Big Foot walking past there? Does he deliver?

Pagey said:

Bigfoot is probably a pine burner. One myth burning another.

BrowningBAR said:
Pagey said:

Bigfoot is probably a pine burner. One myth burning another.

Well, that explains why bigfoot is so hairy.... He's probably bald too...just wears a rug to cover that up. :lol:

I'm posting 2 pics to verify my schpeel. One is representative of a Home Depot rental saw with a homeowner operating it.
The other is how me and my baby cut. The wood has been distributed to different piles so I can't get the money shot.

Attachments

• h depot.jpg
    h depot.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 364
  • echo.jpg
    echo.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 388
Status
Not open for further replies.