Biggest locust for me.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gzecc

Minister of Fire
Sep 24, 2008
NNJ
23" diameter. Need to go get some more.

Attachments

• 23 locust round.jpg
    23 locust round.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 126
Reactions: Backwoods Savage
WOW
Nice score
BTUs add up fast with locust ;)

Do I see snow ?

The key for the big locust trees in my area is in finding ones that don't have much rot up the trunk. Looks like good firewood you got there though ^5s.

Nice. I have one not quite that big to tackle. I like locust.

WOW
Nice score
BTUs add up fast with locust ;)

Do I see snow ?
It is currently snowing. Its a very unusual snow. Its very dry. Usually our snow is very wet.

Ya, you should be getting some nice snow soon gzecc. The storm missed us. We've had some snow showers and a cold NE wind all day but we don't expect to pick up but an inch or two of snow tonight.

It is currently snowing. Its a very unusual snow. Its very dry. Usually our snow is very wet.
\
was just walking the dog about 1.5 hrs agoand temp was 31 in the truck, when i came home it was about 24 in the truck. snow is real light and fluffy. temp was supposed to go up and this trun to rain. I'll take low twenties and snow over rain all the time.

Nice Locust there! I hear there is some snow at my place too. Won't home until 1 am or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.