Biggest Tree in the World

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AS long as you buck it, split it, and get it in the back of the pickup before anyone see's you, who's going to know?

Reactions: Bigg_Redd
AS long as you buck it, split it, and get it in the back of the pickup before anyone see's you, who's going to know?

Everyone one hearth.com :mad:

Reactions: basod
Everyone one hearth.com :mad:

How? You think they would notice me loading and driving away with the 275 loads it would take for that ONE tree in my short bed pickup?

:)

Biggest Tree in the World
Just think, they cut these with hand saws back in the day. And we think we are men with our 60+cc saws....

Reactions: BillLion
For sure there were some big ones and there still are some in a few areas. It was definitely harder and slower work back then.

Biggest Tree in the World Biggest Tree in the World Biggest Tree in the World Biggest Tree in the World

Reactions: BillLion
This one was taken right here in God's country. Early 70s. My best friend's uncles.

Attachments

• Biggest Tree in the World
    1209262_10200431538342828_1230549130_n.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.