Bixby 115 parts.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

dandersox

Jan 15, 2017
Central Iowa
I have a Bixby Max fire 115 I am junking. I bought it new in 2006 and it has been running fine except for a few quirks here and there.
The other day, I started it up and heard a clunk inside, it didn't alarm out or anything, but smoke started billowing out of it. Come to find out that the exhaust fan had rusted off of the motor. In fact, the entire exhaust manifold and motor section was rusted out.
I don't feel like dealing with it, so I pulled out all of the motors, electronics, wiring etc. Is anyone interested in any of these parts? I actually have a brand new convection fan in box, also. The door and glass are fine, The ignitors failed a few years ago and I was too cheap to buy new ones. Lighting with a torch isn't a big deal to me. It was running fine up until a couple days ago. The rest of the stove is going to the salvage scrap yard.

I am interested in several different parts, do you have a list and price available?
Please email me. Thanks