Black Friday Shopping

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rreihart

Aug 2, 2007
Central PA
I've been trying many sources to get a pressurized tank or two, but have been frustrated by the fact that I can't find anything. On Friday I stumbled on to a 120 gallon indirect water heater at a local salvage company. Its almost too good for what I want, but I got it basically for scrap, actually maybe less. I would've liked something bigger, but I couldn't pass this up.

Attachments

• Tank.jpg
    Tank.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 357
Sounds like a sweet deal to me, r. If you don't want it, I'll take it. Then I'll turn around and sell it to nofossil.

It's probably got a really good ss or copper heat exchanger. You could use it to heat more than the contents of that tank. Flow the hot water into other storage media.

Status
Not open for further replies.