Blaze King 80's model

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfirestaywayback

Nov 15, 2015
iowa
Hello, looking for insight on a blaze king wood burner aprox mid 80's for my first wood burner. Appears to be in good shape and the current owner is looking for $200 for it. It's missing the insert in the middle of the door and one of the side pieces is missing, does have a blower. Other than those minor cosmetic flaws, the stove looks good. Is this worth it or should I wait for a better deal? I am on a limited budget. Thanks!

Post some pictures and we can provide more info.

Post some pictures and we can provide more info.
00w0w_f0Tp1C9tciK_600x450.jpg

PTJ202 or 203. Not EPA tested, illegal to sell, purchase or install in some places in the USA.

Value? Caveat Emptor! You can find them in landfills and scrap yards around here.....

Correction, PRJ if it's a rear vent.

Status
Not open for further replies.