Blaze King phenomenal customer service experience.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ohlongarm

Minister of Fire
Mar 18, 2011
Northeastern Ohio
I made the mistake a few weeks back of trying to remove my King Parlor combustor four years old,it was starting to fail and i wanted to send it back to Blaze
King and see if it was covered by warranty.
That was my first mistake any time i put a tool in my hand it's usually disastrous,examining the combustor it appeared as new,so i looked at the manual and proceeded to remove it,half an hour later i couldn't get it to budge,to make a long story short i had to chisel it out with a screwdriver,here's the result,see picture below.Well i figured i'm SOL no company will warranty anything caused by my ineptitude,and lack of mechanical ability.I contacted Chris at Blaze King and ,after explaining how to remove it properly,told me to take it back to my dealer and have them forward it to Blaze King in Washington.In the interim i had a steel cat i purchased seven or eight years ago ,with my first King ,never really thought the steel cat was all they're hyped up to be so went back to a ceramic.Luckily i kept it and for some reason it's working great.Anyway to shorten the story Blaze King sent me a new cat covered under warranty,and in a short time span.UNBELIEVABLE,service and fabulous customer service,Thanks to Chris and his personnel in the office who walked me through the simple process.My nephew installs and removes all my combustors now as he burns a King also .This is the mess i made of my combustor and what was forwarded to Blaze King. combustor.jpg

Thank you for the positive comments. I am indeed very fortunate to have a super team of employees.

Recently, I opened a box of bullets for my reloading hobby. There was mild corrosion on a few in the box. I opened dozens of more boxes.

Nosler asked me to send them all back for immediate replacement. They sent a prepaid UPS label.

I too appreciate great service. I know how it makes a person feel. When possible, we want to extend that comfort and confidence in products and service we provide.

Off the S. Cal....yes there are a few wood burners in high desert.

Thank you for the positive comments. I am indeed very fortunate to have a super team of employees.

Recently, I opened a box of bullets for my reloading hobby. There was mild corrosion on a few in the box. I opened dozens of more boxes.

Nosler asked me to send them all back for immediate replacement. They sent a prepaid UPS label.

I too appreciate great service. I know how it makes a person feel. When possible, we want to extend that comfort and confidence in products and service we provide.

Off the S. Cal....yes there are a few wood burners in high desert.

Chris,again THANKS to you and staff what started as a negative for me ,was made positive by you and your people at Blaze King,excellent product,company and personnel,and the VP ain't too bad either. A plug also for my dealer Northfield Fireplace Shoppe ,Joe the owner is the best and will never leave a customer hanging.

Reactions: BoilerBob
I once had a customer install a DB-9 connector on their computer upside down and tighten the securing screws.
You wouldn't think it was possible, but there it was, very smooshed and crushed pins and reformed alignment shell.
I guess that's what you call determined to make a connection.
I kept both halves because some sales reps would get a kick out of seeing what end users do to things. It was one of many.

@BKVP , nothing but positive reviews over here!!
Thanks for all the help in the past!!

For all those on the fence, don't underestimate the service BK can provide, especially noting that each installation is unique.

Reactions: BoilerBob