Blazers Douglas Fir, 2017..WOW!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Phil Do's fire.

Minister of Fire
Dec 16, 2012
Hyde Park, NY
What.. . Okie started making pellets again???

My tried and true Palazzetti with 23,000 hours was the test animal. Stove is a very fussy pellet miser. Pellets purchased last week @ Slaters Pellets (real nice people) in Cairo, NY. Here is my real world unofficial report.
  • The bags are Ok and could break open when you slide down a basement chute.
  • Low fines in bag
  • Ignites very easy
  • No wood odor, very dark brown in color, nice sheen
  • Burns hot with the least amount of ash of pellets I have burned for over 15 years
  • ABSOLUTELY NO ASH in burn pot after 1 bag.
  • Nice light yellow colored ash
Great pellet, Highly recommend. 4.9 Stars

What.. . Okie started making pellets again???

My tried and true Palazzetti with 23,000 hours was the test animal. Stove is a very fussy pellet miser. Pellets purchased last week @ Slaters Pellets (real nice people) in Cairo, NY. Here is my real world unofficial report.
  • The bags are Ok and could break open when you slide down a basement chute.
  • Low fines in bag
  • Ignites very easy
  • No wood odor, very dark brown in color, nice sheen
  • Burns hot with the least amount of ash of pellets I have burned for over 15 years
  • ABSOLUTELY NO ASH in burn pot after 1 bag.
  • Nice light yellow colored ash
Great pellet, Highly recommend. 4.9 Stars

I second dealing with Slater’s. Justin is a first class individual who knows his stuff and is extremely knowledgeable about the products he sells (and he was a wide variety of pellets). With that being said, I have gotten Blazers from Justin for the past 2 years and they produce great heat and the ash content is very low. I am expecting similar results from this year’s Blazers. Highly, highly recommend obtaining these if you can.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk