Blowers go off and on intermittently for no reason. It’s not the snap disc (override is on) or the electric. Any ideas please? I’m desperate.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

makermna74

Oct 29, 2022
NJ
Blowers go off and on intermittently for no reason. It’s not the snap disc (override is on) or the electric. The dealers have been here multiple times but they can’t figure it out. We already replaced the blower.
Any ideas please?
I’m desperate because it heats the house so I don’t have to pay for oil.
Thanks
Matt

Assuming this is on your Quadra Fire 7100, per previous posts? Just to help more knowledgeable people here.

As a test, I would bypass all wiring and temporarily wire the blower directly to a cord to plug it in. I am betting that it will work fine. Will comment on the Quad thread.