Bought a new Stihl 362, got some questions.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whotheguy

Dec 22, 2009
Idaho
Picked up a new Stihl MS 362 today for my son. Actually, I was suppose to have bought him a new 361 weeks ago, but I couldn't find one, so went with the 362 as he was getting excited, if you know what I mean. He's not even opened the box yet. I do have a question for the forum. Anybody have a decent and reliable
website to order Stihl chains from? If it matters, I would like to stick with the full chisel version. I've purchased a couple of Oregon FC chains, but I find that the Stihl chains give me more mileage to the gallon.

Thanks all!!

http://www.gksales.net/

This place kicks azz! Price and service.
I order all my chain here.

Lady that takes orders always tries to wang me an extra $1 per chain ! You just gotta call her on it and hold yer ground.

Well with the 362 the gas mileage is already very good Lee right hes used a couple 100 miles of chain..Better to get good at sharpening and buy cheepier chain.
You will be ready for a break before that 362 runs out of gas if not you one bad dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.