Breckwell big e furnace..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Czifropa

Apr 5, 2020
Montana
Whick of the blower motors shuts off last? I think it finally gave out last night, has been noisey for awhile now.... Last night noticed burn pot filled up.. Emptied it out.. On restart ingitor is glowing fine and is trying to get a flame going . but the flame wont light. Which blower is this associated with?

Combustion fan in the exhaust path

The convection blower starts first when you turn the stove on if memory serves me right its giving fresh air for the fire to start. Then once the snap disk reaches temp it will kick on the combustion/exhaust blower. It sometimes will kick in on high speed and then slow down once the temp levels out..

The convection blower starts first when you turn the stove on if memory serves me right its giving fresh air for the fire to start. Then once the snap disk reaches temp it will kick on the combustion/exhaust blower. It sometimes will kick in on high speed and then slow down once the temp levels out..

combustion starts first and supply’s air for fire. Convection is the room blower