Breckwell = Dansons?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They do appear similar but there are also some distinct differences... shape of the doors, step-top stove design. Go to the "about us" section of either brand and it appears they are two different manufacturers. 'course, you posted this in January and have probably answered your own question by now. O well.

I had a technician installing a remote on my Breckwell insert yesterday. I was asking him his opinion about various stove brands, and he volunteered that many if not all of the major manufactureres use essentially the same components in their stoves. This may be one reason the Danson looks like the Breckwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.