Buck Saver

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

PGBarck

Oct 31, 2018
Saginaw
I reached out to Buck Stove regarding a buck saver. They forwarded me to a dealer and the dealer said the stove was a knock off. Now, I admit that the stove does have multiple features that I can not find on any old buck stove models.

But with that said, my grandfather built homes in MI in the 70's and I can remember buck stoves in all the homes he lived in. My father built his first house in the 80's and we had a buck stove.

When I told my dad the one we have is a fake, he said he doubts that because my grandfather was a rep for buck stove. I'm sure there was probably a closer partnership with builders in the 70's, unlike the storefront dealers nowadays.

Anyways, anyone have any idea about bucksaver? I just have a hard time believing this is a fake.

Attachments

• 14489.jpeg
    14489.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 147
  • 14491.jpeg
    14491.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 176
  • 14493.jpeg
    14493.jpeg
    185.5 KB · Views: 160
It's unlikely that it would have the Buck logo on it if a fake. Too bad no one at Buck could help you, the dealer may be misinformed.