PGBarck Posted By PGBarck, Oct 31, 2018 at 9:59 PM

1. PGBarck

PGBarck
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Oct 31, 2018
    Loc:
    Saginaw
    I reached out to Buck Stove regarding a buck saver. They forwarded me to a dealer and the dealer said the stove was a knock off. Now, I admit that the stove does have multiple features that I can not find on any old buck stove models.

But with that said, my grandfather built homes in MI in the 70's and I can remember buck stoves in all the homes he lived in. My father built his first house in the 80's and we had a buck stove.

When I told my dad the one we have is a fake, he said he doubts that because my grandfather was a rep for buck stove. I'm sure there was probably a closer partnership with builders in the 70's, unlike the storefront dealers nowadays.

Anyways, anyone have any idea about bucksaver? I just have a hard time believing this is a fake.

Attached Files:

2. begreen

begreen
    Mooderator 2.
    NULL

Staff Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    It's unlikely that it would have the Buck logo on it if a fake. Too bad no one at Buck could help you, the dealer may be misinformed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. rox3406

rox3406
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 5, 2017
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...