New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) Bulk delivery RI, MA, CT

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

bdud

Burning Hunk
Sep 19, 2013
Franklin, MA
Hopefully helpful to this forum..
http://www.rienergysystems.com
They have just built a wood pellet silo in MA, using MA grant money.
They delivered 2.5 tons this week to me using a MESYS bulk delivery truck.
Very nice delivery, took ~20 mins, very little dust, $269 a ton delivered.
Not sure what pellets were delivered.

I like them. Very low fines and a regular size, the New England Pellets had quite a lot fines and were small or crushed, ~ 1/2" - 3/4". I can't say whether one pellet is hotter than the other but I also use maybe 10lbs a day in a Harman Accentra insert as well. The ash and clinkers are less and easier to chip off. I have not cleaned the Windhager since.

I just had 1.5 tons of Clean Fired Pacific delivered to my driveway for $299 per ton from woodpellets.com Presidents One Day sale. ;) . When I got home from work they were sitting on my driveway in front of my garage door. I saved $70 by taking advantage on that one day sale. >> :cool:

I use Vermont renewable fuels out of east Dorset Vermont. They have their own mill (Green MTN pellets) and are just as high of a quality pellet as Vermont wood pellets. They bulk deliver to my home in Cambridge NY and have excellent service and pricing.