Just had my LP gas log fireplace installed yesterday. I finished the install last night and turned it on. Everything worked great except a gas odor. We let it burn on high for about 1 hour. Then turned it off. Later on I decided to try it again. 90% of the burner lit, and the other 10% lit about 1 minute later. Still the smell of gas present while burning. Then I turned it off and on again. Only the right side of the burner lit, then most of the left side lit about 20 seconds later. The front left never lit. Where should I start troubleshooting it for the burner not being lit all at once and the smell of gas odor during operation? It's the ventless empire ponderosa log set w/ pilot light and remote thermostat control. My HVAC guy checked for gas leaks during the install and none was present. It only smells of gas when the burner is lit. Pilot light seems to be correct. Burning solid blue and correct length.