Bush Burro

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Picking up a Bush Burro Wednesday morning before work from a local dealer, ski attachment will be ordered in two weeks. Color is black without the top.

http://www.rescraft.com/trailers.html

The Bush Burro has been delivered and is in the back of my truck, will have some pictures for tonight.

Zap

That is a crazy warranty. Are you putting chains on the quad or do you think the skis will make them not necessary?

SolarAndWood said:
That is a crazy warranty. Are you putting chains on the quad or do you think the skis will make them not necessary?

Hi Solar;

I'll put chains on the Rhino once we get more snow, by then the ski attachment will be in.

Zap

interchangabLEE said:
IMHO ,cold temps and plastic don't mix.
As with any warranty ,it's under their discresion. I wood be inclined to buy something steel as I know how I am with equipment.

Dealer was selling at cost so I took it, has he put it I'm sick and tired of looking at them.

zap

That's a pretty cool trailer. A guy in our ATV club has one that looks like it, except his has tandem axles.

i didn't read this thread, but thought I'd just post to say that I'm surprised to hear that someone else calls theirs that too. Thought me and wifey were the only ones.

[if it's not evident, I'm at home with a sick 16 month old and bored out of my mind]

I don't know zap...you're got some serious terrain up there generating a lot of torque...good luck with it though.

savageactor7 said:
I don't know zap...you're got some serious terrain up there generating a lot of torque...good luck with it though.

I should be fine, bert I should have some pictures by Sunday.

Zap

Status
Not open for further replies.