Buying Advice for a Wood-Burning Furnace

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't usually involve lawyers, but I would have in that case. Small claims court, or something. I really like the design of the units from napoleon, but you're not the first who has complained about dealing with the company. Wow is all I can say!

16 grand might exceed small claims court. You really got screwed! sorry to hear that.

I think I'd start another thread specifically on this dilemma , my heart goes out to you and I hate to see somebody else get the shaft from them . People need to know about this to make an informed choice and see their customer service in action . I hope you get that resolved ..16 grand wow that is totally lawsuit worthy especially if you can prove it was in correctly wired from the factory

Reactions: brenndatomu
Status
Not open for further replies.